Our commitment to clients
We aim to ensure that
Making a complaint as easy as possible and we treat your complaint seriously. We deal with your complaint promptly and in confidence. We learn from complaints and use them to review and improve our service.
What is a complaint?
A complaint is when you tell us you are not happy about any part of the service and/or the products we provide.
How to make a complaint
- You may bring your complaint to the attention of the funeral home you have been arranging your family funeral with in writing.
- You may call in to the funeral home and make an appointment to see the funeral director.
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome you can request your complaint to be escalated to the Area Manager if applicable or finally General Manager.
- You can also make your complaint by e-mail to [email protected]
- We generally aim to acknowledge your complaint within 3 days.
- Once an investigation has been conducted we will come back to you with our findings.
If You are Still Unhappy
If you are not satisfied with our response to you, you can take your complaint to F.A. S. (Funeral Arbitration Scheme) or National Society of Allied and Independent Funeral Directors (SAIF)
Funeral Arbitration Scheme :
618 Warwick Road, Solihull, West Midlands B91 1AA
By Phone 0121 711 1636